Association of Saskatchewan REALTORS® & repree Partnership
We are pleased to mention today that repree will be the official Forms provider starting October 1, 2014 for the ASR and will provide each REALTOR® member with a complimentary repree account as a part of our partnership.
What Does This Partnership Mean for the Saskatchewan REALTORS®?
To be clear, repree and the ASR are NOT replacing WebForms™. All of Saskatchewan’s REALTORS® will still have access to CREA’s WebForms in conjunction with repree.
Now…what does this partnership mean for Saskatchewan Agents?
It’s probably easier if I spell out what repree offers and you can decide from there if the ASR is providing continued value to its membership.
What repree has to offer to the ASR Membership:
- Unlimited Document Sharing
- Unlimited Document Storage
- Local Storage on local servers so you are in compliance
- Unlimited Email Support
- Access to Forms (This is EVERY form you will need as a Saskatchewan REALTOR®)
- Forms that are FULLY mobile and accessible off of EVERY device
- Client Activity Service Reports
For more information on this partnership between repree and the ASR please watch the interview below with Bill Madder: